PROVIDER INTERVIEW PROCESS
AT KELSEY-SEYBOLD CLINIC
Telephone screening is conducted with the recruiter.
Interview with the Chief and/or Associate Chief of Department.
Complete Site Visit and Lunch at assigned clinic location.
If Specialty Provider, Interview with the Associate Medical Director.
If Specialty Physician, Interview with the Medical Director of Clinical Operations.
PROVIDER TRAVEL PROCESS
Need a hotel? Kelsey-Seybold covers two nights of lodging for candidates traveling out-of-town to interview through direct bill with DoubleTree by Hilton and Suites by the Galleria.
Nestled in uptown Houston, this hotel is located next to the Galleria mall and steps from local dining with quick access to several major roadways including I-610 and Highway 69.
Our Provider Services Recruitment Coordinators will assist with making the necessary reservations needed for your stay.
To ease the financial impact of interview-related travel, we provide reimbursement for the following expenses:
- Coach Air Travel
- Compact or Economy Car Rental
- Mileage When Using a Personal Vehicle
- Taxi Service (Uber, Lyft, Taxi, etc.)
- Meals Up to $50/Day
We kindly request all candidates submit your completed W9 and receipts for eligible expenses to our Provider Services Coordinator.
- Refueling surcharges or fueling services or additional rental car options (i.e., GPS for vehicle)
- Traffic violations or speeding tickets
- Personal Entertainment (e.g., magazines, books, and hotel in-room movies, mini bar, etc.)
- Personal Items (e.g., shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
- Telephone calls
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry cleaning
- Limo services
- Cost incurred for dependent and pet care
- Airport Valet Parking
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
7800 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061