Job ID: 4785
Job Type: Full Time
Excellent opportunity for a psychiatrist to join a growing practice with an already established patient base, with a great growth potential. Freedom to focus on patient care while the business aspect is taken care of by The Clinic. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, compassionate care.
Kelsey Seybold Clinic accepts H1B Visas.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat psychiatry patients as guided by evidence-based care.
- Prescribe medications and/or psychotherapeutic treatments for mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- No overnight or weekend inpatient calls.
- Outpatient only practice with 60 minutes new and 30 minutes follow up appointment schedule.
- Collaborative Care model with access to the primary care provider, specialists, social workers, and therapists within the same network.
- Epic electronic medical record with dedicated behavioral health templates.
- Dedicated supervision time during the week.
- Telemedicine opportunities.
- Flexible schedule opportunities, ( 4 tens or 4.5 days).
- Malpractice covered by the employer.
- Salary includes both base pay and productivity.
- Requires MD or DO.
- Current unrestricted Texas medical licensure
- Board certification within 3 years of experience
- Valid prescriptive license required
About Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston’s renowned Texas Medical Center. More than 700 physicians and allied health professionals practice at 40+ locations in the Greater Houston area. Kelsey-Seybold offers quality medical care in 65 medical specialties. The organization operates the largest freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center in the state of Texas and offers state-of-the-art Varian TrueBeam and Varian Edge radiation therapy technology at a nationally accredited Cancer Center. An accredited Sleep Center, comprehensive laboratory services, advanced imaging and diagnostics, 19 onsite Kelsey pharmacies and one specialty pharmacy, and MyKelseyOnline, a secure web portal, are part of its comprehensive offerings. Kelsey-Seybold partners with major insurers to offer value-based commercial health plans. KelseyCare Advantage, a Medicare Advantage plan offered to Houston-area beneficiaries and affiliated with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, has achieved the coveted 5-out-of-5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for six consecutive years.
Kelsey-Seybold has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home. Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes and heart and stroke care by the NCQA. In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, and Endoscopy Center.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by organizational policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.