Job ID: 3525
Job Type: Full Time
Our physicians practice medicine in a collaborative manner amongst many medical specialties and subspecialties embracing technology and teamwork to provide patient centered care. Our compensation package is productivity based and includes salary, paid time off, CME, and matching 401K. Affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Heart Institute.
• Multi-specialty group practice setting
• Lowest cost of living in the country
• Regular weekday hours
• Full nursing and clerical support
• Paid malpractice and tail coverage
• Texas Medical Center technology
▪ Electronic Medical Records
Join a 30+ physician radiology group that is based at our Main Campus location with a possible rotation to an outlying satellite clinic. We are seeking a board-certified, fellowship-trained breast imaging radiologist with additional training in body imaging who meets the following:
- Fellowship training
- ACR qualified (initial or ongoing)
- Proficiency with the interpretation of screening and diagnostic mammography and breast ultrasound
- Proficiency with stereotactic, ultrasound guided and breast MRI-guided biopsy and wire localization procedures
- Experience with breast tomosynthesis preferred
- Experience with breast MRI preferred
- Proficiency with interpretation of general body CT and MRI studies including rectal and prostate MRI
- Proficiency with interpretation of ultrasound examinations including obstetrical ultrasound
- Graduate of an approved fellowship program in the United States.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Licensed in the State of Texas.
- Board Certified and/or Board Eligible.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic accepts H1B Visas.
About Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston’s renowned Texas Medical Center. More than 700 physicians and allied health professionals practice at 40+ locations in the Greater Houston area. Kelsey-Seybold offers quality medical care in 65 medical specialties. The organization operates the largest freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center in the state of Texas and offers state-of-the-art Varian TrueBeam and Varian Edge radiation therapy technology at a nationally accredited Cancer Center. An accredited Sleep Center, comprehensive laboratory services, advanced imaging and diagnostics, 19 onsite Kelsey pharmacies and one specialty pharmacy, and MyKelseyOnline, a secure web portal, are part of its comprehensive offerings. Kelsey-Seybold partners with major insurers to offer value-based commercial health plans. KelseyCare Advantage, a Medicare Advantage plan offered to Houston-area beneficiaries and affiliated with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, has achieved the coveted 5-out-of-5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for six consecutive years.
Kelsey-Seybold has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home. Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes and heart and stroke care by the NCQA. In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, and Endoscopy Center.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by organizational policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.