Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston’s premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston’s famous Texas Medical Center. More than 450 physicians and allied health professionals’ practice at 24 locations and an accredited Sleep Center in the Greater Houston area. Medical services offered by Kelsey-Seybold include medical care in 55 medical specialties including primary care and specialty care, outpatient surgery centers, an accredited Sleep Center, a Radiation Therapy Center, laboratory services, advanced radiology services and other diagnostic services, 15 on-site Kelsey pharmacies and a secure web portal for patients to communicate with their Kelsey-Seybold doctors, get test results and schedule appointments.
Kelsey-Seybold has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home. Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes, heart, and stroke care by the NCQA. In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, Endoscopy Center, Infusion Center and Cancer Center.
Allergy and Immunology Physician – The Woodlands Clinic
The Department of Allergy and Immunology provides consultative services for the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of diseases of the respiratory tract, immune system, and allergies. The Allergy/Immunology department provides consultation in the diagnosis and management of allergies and immune-deficiency diseases. A multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, nutritionists, and social workers offers patient management, patient/family education and support services. Some of the chronic ailments and illnesses treated are asthma, chronic lung disease, cystic fibrosis, food or drug allergies, and insect hypersensitivity.
Key Functions include:
- Interviewing patients and families
- Performing complete physical examination
- Ordering appropriate diagnostic studies, diets, and nursing monitoring and intervention
- Recognition of clinical problems and formulation of a logical diagnosis
- Evaluation and management of adult/pediatric allergy and immunological conditions which may or may not pose the threat of death, organ or system failure, irreversible organ or system failure, irreversible damage, or loss of permanent impairment of a body function
- Evaluation and management of allergy and immunological diseases
- Interpretation of diagnostic laboratory studies
- Allergy testing: percutaneous, antibiotics, biologicals, stinging insects’ antigens, intradermals
- Ingestion challenge testing
- Inhalation therapy
- Application of local and topical anesthesia
At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, you will see patients in office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Depending on your assigned call group, you will take periodic hospital call at night. Typically, you are not required to stay overnight in hospitals.
- Board Certified and/or Board Eligible
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
- Licensed or willing to be licensed in the State of Texas
Benefits and Compensation:
Our compensation is productivity-based and includes salary. A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide a full range of coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid-time- off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- Multispecialty group practice setting
- Low cost of living
- Regular weekday hours
- Full nursing and clerical support
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston, Texas is a leader in business, entertainment, the arts and more. From professional sports to outdoor fun to an out-of-this-world space experience and incredible dining – it’s all here! Stroll the beaches of Galveston or challenge yourself on one of our many golf courses. Space City offers everything from breathtaking museum exhibits to vibrant downtown entertainment. Explore the wonder of space or spend the day shopping to your heart’s content. Houston is a city of infinite possibilities.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
For more information or to be contacted by a recruiter, please fill out the following abbreviated form.